Take a peek at the now 'Vintage' and hard to come by Tim Holtz Storage Tins. Great for storing Alcohol Inks, Paint Dabbers, Distress Ink Pads and Embossing Powders.
There is also a Zutter Distress-It-All listed as well.
All brand-new, never used and in orginial packaging.
I have decided that I am going to 'reorganize' my Store of a Craftroom and any new products that have never been given a second glance at will now be available for sale! How cool is that?
I have set up my own Shoppe aptly named Eklectik Diva's Shoppe which you will see on the right directly under my profile. Once I have items to sell, I will list them here for everyone to see and purchase if you so wish.
So I have been contemplating, researching and contemplating some more as to what my one little word for 2011 would be and I think I may have found it - badassery.
courtesy of chookooloonks.
What in heavens name does that mean you wonder? Well I have perused many sources and this is the best I can come up with and have added some more courtesy of chookooloonks:
Badassery - Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.
* Someone who isn't afraid to wish good things for herself. Someone who believes she's worthy of being happy.
* Someone who isn't afraid to make goals, and then once those goals are made, isn't afraid of taking those first, tiny steps toward achieving those goals.
* Someone who realizes that taking care of herself isn't selfish or egotistical, but that sometimes you have to put the oxygen mask on first before you start helping others.
* Someone who realizes that at her core, she's a good person. And that given this, when she makes a mistake, maybe she should go easy on herself.
* Someone who, when bad things happen (and make no mistake, they will happen), will not spend valuable time thinking about who did her wrong, or why the world is conspiring against her, but will instead spend that time working through it by taking care of herself, leaning on friends as necessary, asking for help when needed, and treating herself as she would a good friend going through a similar situation. Someone who, when life knocks her down, does what she can to pick herself up, dust herself off, and try, try again.
* Someone who makes kindness to friends, people around her (like waiters and others in the service industry), and even strangers her primary focus; and who also takes care to surround herself and cultivate relationships with good friends who have equal focus. Someone who is never afraid to speak her mind or her truth, but always does so with kindness.
*And finally (and probably most predictably), someone who works hard at reframing the things that make her different, recognizing them as attributes that are sources of great beauty, and when used for good, maybe even superpowers.